- We seek after those couples who love each other very much, as well as love the outdoors and appreciate the beauty and vast desert wonder of the Valley of Fire, and think it would be amazing to be married against such a spectacular backdrop.
- We provide the permits and reserve the park for you,
- arrange a minister or officiant, and
- provide lovely photography for your special day. It is important to us that you both have an amazing day. Your happiness is very important to us. We take care of the details for you, making it easy to have that wedding of which you dreamed. We are one of the few wedding companies authorized and possessing a commercial permit to host and photograph weddings within Valley of Fire State Park. Because of that, we make it simple for you, as we do all the work for you, in advance.
- All you have to do is get your wedding license from the country courthouse ( a very simple process easily done, any time of the day or night,) then
- arrive at the Valley of Fire, dressed in your best! How easy is that? (continue scrolling)
We provide a small, simple, intimate elopement service. Beautiful scenery, but little frills. You in your lovely gown and your groom in his finery, a minister, a photographer to document the wonderful moments in the spectacular desert hills of the Valley of Fire, and maybe some beautiful flowers, oh I love flowers in a bridal bouquet!
Also, for those couples who desire to be pampered and have a more extensive wedding in the desert, complete with decor, a higher level of services, and added details in their elopement, may we recommend our sister company, Cactus and Lace Weddings, which offers elopements for the client who would like a lovely, detailed, and stylized wedding with all the frills, but with much less stress and cost than planning a traditional wedding.
Questions? Email at email@example.com or give me a call! 702-378-9597 lets chat!